Thursday, July 31, 2014

I love it when a plan comes together

I was right!!!!  I got the whole list done, except for the bath, in an hour.  One hour people.  One.  And it's going to storm outside so, I optimized my decent time really well.  And, I got to enjoy the satisfaction of crossing things off the list.  I had forgotten how much I love that.  So many accomplishments all in a row!

Big vacation coming up next month.  Scheduled whale-watching trip this morning.  Very excited.  Will just pray the $ isn't wasted on my ticket and that my health allows me to enjoy that shore excursion to some degree.  Tim will enjoy it for me, if not.  Many years have gone by with no fun vacation to look forward to, due to illnesses.  That only makes this year and this vacation all the sweeter.  Neither of us have ever cruised before.

Lord, I thank you for your many blessings in my life and in this world.  Please help me always to have a grateful heart.  Help me to remember that if not for your grace, I might be homeless, hungry, alone and truly, truly suffering.  Help me to remember that others do live in this way and please come into their hearts to comfort them in a way they can receive.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment