Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Calm down day

My sweet friend came to visit with me today and we took a picnic of burgers and onion rings out to the marina at Eagle Mountain Lake.  Watched the ducks and again realized the beauty of God's creation.  The lake was super calm.  It was really too hot for me to even get out of the car but, I thoroughly enjoyed the outing.   And I really needed it.

I have taken some steps in figuring out how to help Lea right the wrong going on in that corner of the world.  See FURIOUS if you don't know about her.   I have also come to realize that anger, real pure furious anger, is as good a pain-killer as laughter.  Screaming, cussing, wanting to ruin another person in a LARGE variety of ways, releases all the same life-affirming endorphins as does joy and its expression.  This was news to me and since I'm now quite angry, its very handy.  In fact, I'll need to keep an eye out so I don't let it become a stressful event for me.

Made some phone calls today to some certification boards and found out facts that I suspected to be true, are indeed true.  Since I am only one person, I have no idea how I will make the ripple effect large and wide enough to touch all those defrauded but, I will try to chip away at it and keep the anger in my pocket for my own use.

 Update 7/22/2014:  Have reached out to an investigative journalist.  Encouraging others not to just take it for granted that folks can say they are an ND.  For that matter Oscar here is an ND, an no regulatory organization can say otherwise.  Its ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment