Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What a journey

I am presently adding old journal entries from 2007 into this blog for completeness sake.  It is no wonder I am very careful about hope and when I'm willing to hold it.  So, so many times, hope was dashed.  I'd feel good for a week, and then it would come crashing down again.  I'm glad I kept those notes.  It is nice to see my progress on the journey.  And, since I'm not roadkill yet, I continue to learn how to cope.

I have a lot more notes to add.  Several years.  That will take a bit since I can really only work on this on good days, and then for only about 90 minutes.

I did manage to do some productive things with today's spoons.  I scrubbed two, yes I said two, bathtubs, vanities, sinks, mirrors.   We went to the passport office to get that chore done.

Reading Fiber Menace now, including about 3 other things, and I'm learning a lot from it.  Eye-opening.
Nap time for me.  Been awake too long.  Body shouting "let me sleep already...why are you still typing?"

Have happy happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment