Thursday, July 10, 2014

Again with the nightmare.... ugghhh....

I haven't had "the nightmare" since I wrote about it in June.  Many weeks.  But, I did have it last night again.  It was unexpected so, I was more disturbed by it than I had been before.  It was particularly vicious this time and involved swords and just manic craziness.  I am killed by Jamie.  It makes me wonder if my subconscious knows something the I'm not aware of yet.  I have had about a week or more of decent days.  Maybe I'm preparing for a flare that my cells know about but, not my conscious.  Or, maybe I'm just dreaming crazy scary nightmares again.  Who knows?  Not a really fun way to wake up, having been killed by my sweet Jamie again.  Also, in this one, Jamie catches me when I'm at a memorial service for a dog who died.  Could that be connected to the fact that my sweet Evy has stage 3 kidney disease now and it is a daily THING to get her to keep eating?  Possibly.

Well, with any luck, if I keep writing about it, confronting it, I will put it at bay again.  It is distressing.  I'm in more pain already today than yesterday.  At 9:12 am.  But, I am happy.

Look at the most recent lusciousness!!!  Beets, Cucumbers, watermelon rind pickles.  I'm going for the Prettiest Gut in Texas 2014.  lol  Anyone ever had those gorgeous gold beets before?  Can't wait to try them....

Have happy happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment