Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Holy Moly its early

Well it's 4:30am and I've been awake about an hour.  Unfortunate, you say, but not disastrous.  Ahhh, I beg to differ good sir.  Disastrous.  I tried listening to my book for about 45 minutes and after no luck, finally got up and unloaded my dishwasher and decided on writing as my passing time activity.  Here lies the disastrous part:  I have a CT scan at 11 am.  That means the bus will fetch me at 9:15, drop me off sometime before 11, who knows how long I will be on the bus but, no matter how many other folks they pick up and drop off, I have only been late for an appointment once in 3 years.  My pick-up time is 12:30.  So, I am looking at getting home realistically about 1:30pm.  So, on a normal day when I don't leave my house and I sleep well until about 7:30 or so, I am wanting my nap at about 1:30.  I predict today could be very difficult.  I will be taking my chair.

Going to begin 2007 entries now.  It is insightful for me to read these entries again, as I haven't laid eyes on them since they were written.  Heart is so full of gratitude that I'm not scared anymore.  I still don't like it, but I'm not frightened.

Have happy, happy days.  I can accurately predict that mine will be super challenging.  So, have extra happy times for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment