Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Top 10 actions I have taken to improve quality of life this year

1.  Let go fully of any thinking other than just giving my entire life and being to Christ.

2.  Tried vegetarian diet for about 5 months.  Discovered several foods that I am keeping in my diet even though I have gone back to being omnivore.  Quinoa, tofu, hummus, Greek yogurt, a huge variety of salads, pizzas, pastas.  There is some truly great good-for-you food out there.

3.  Bought a Magic Blanket.  I seriously don't know how I slept through nights without one.

4.  Began supplements from Gut Sense.  Finally feeling some relief in that realm.

5.  Truly learned not to push myself on "good" days.  Pushing = overdoing, for me ALWAYS.

6.  Tell every person I come in contact with to "have a good day".

7.  Bought a pendant of Jesus and an angel in the Garden of Gethsemane.  Keeps in my mind the aloneness he felt then, similar probably to the aloneness I sometimes feel.  I can not tolerate a chain, so I replaced it with a leather cord and wear it whenever I'm not in bed.

8.  Sleep with a heating pad on my feet.

9.  Forgive myself EVERYTHING.

10.  Ask Christ to just "be" with me.  Daily.  Sometimes hourly.  Somehow, I keep surviving.

No comments:

Post a Comment