Friday, June 13, 2014

Awwww shucks, folks.....

It means more to me than I know how to phrase that I have gotten such lovely emails about this blog.  It is quite personal, clearly.  The last think I'd want is to seem like I was reaching for pity or sympathy.  And I was concerned it may come across in that light.  I am so relieved to know that it is enjoyable and moving.  I want to keep on writing.  I am going to count on you, my core few, to spread the word to others who may like/need it.  That is more work than I have energy for.  Some spoons have got to be saved for stuff like laundry and dishwasher loading.  I did make a Face Book page for it but, I am going to be careful not to spend too much time on there.  I discovered when I was on it before, I don't really enjoy it much of the time but I came to feel an obligation toward it.  That won't happen again.  I really just created the Coping Marie Style page there to help promote this blog to other fibro folks.

Today's victory:  Evy peed in all 4 litter boxes several times but, never on anything else in the last 36 hours.   Woot woot!  We will find out tomorrow what her blood tests show about how much the subq fluids lowered her numbers this week.  Fingers crossed.  She's our sweet, sweet girl.  She has been here with me almost since the beginning of this chapter of my life.  I got sick in March 05 and was crazy lonely at home until we got her in Aug 05.  She's been by my side for all the tears and giggles.



Thanks again for all your kind words to me.  It is super encouraging and very much appreciated.



Have happy, happy days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment