Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tea Tree Oil fights the night bugs

I have officially determined that when I forget to put tea tree oil in my bathwater, those are the nights I am crazy with crawly bug feelings.  When I remember, I am less bothered, if at all.  I use somewhere between 8-10 drops of essential tea tree oil.

Essential oils are worth learning about.  They have such powers.  We actually can do without all the laboratory chemicals that clean our environments and just use natural things.  We can wash our skin with them.  We can put one drop on a pillow to enhance relaxation and sleep.  I am just on the very base of the mountain of information about them but, I have several scents that I use regularly.  Sweet orange, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and lemon.   I used Crunchy Betty to learn quite a bit and I use one of her oils from Etsy to wash my face, as does my sweet spouse.

I can't wait to try this mental clarity mist.  I bought patchouli just for this purpose.  But, I don't have a little spray bottle appropriate for it yet.  I keep forgetting.  Imagine, forgetting.  That's an ironic cycle.  Need the bottle for the mental clarity mist, mentally unclear so bottle is forgotten, and so it goes.

Feeling much more mobile and a lesser amount of fatigue these few days.  Super rain all week and forecast for today and the next few.  Trying just to keep myself from being exposed to that level of humidity.  It sucks the life right out of me.

I think I will scrub one bathtub today.  Yippee!!!!  (THIS IS NOT SARCASM.  This is gratitude.  The ability to take care of my own home.  Thank You God.)

Have happy happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment