Thursday, August 14, 2014

So glad for wheels

Well, the good news is abundant.  I was able to take a short walk with Oscar on 8/12 and again today.  Got home not feeling completely spent.  Did the kitchen chores I like to have done for the day.  Got my bath in.  Feel quite dizzy now, and thankfully, there is a chair here with wheels in which to convey my pretty self around so I do not fall.  I am unusually dizzy.  Not alarmed yet but, just aware.  Will eat something smallish and then go back to bed for my nap.  And, Vlad seems to be happy, as well.

Have happy days!

It's later, after the nap.  Vlad is awake and unsatisfied with his lot in life.  I feel different today.  Something is off.  I am just as dizzy now as I was before nap time.  Super grateful for my wheelchair and the knowledge that I probably won't get hurt.  Something is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment