Friday, June 1, 2007

6/1/07

Had a good visit with my PCP.  She seemed kind.  She was willing to give ma all my prescriptions.  She agreed to manage upping my Zoloft to 150 from 100 and said that if I'm not feeling better in 3 months that she would be willing to up it again.  She gave me the Lunesta I needed to sleep.  I also upped the Amitriptyline to 20 mg at night which made me drowsy so it was easier to fall asleep without a Lunesta.

This morning I stained the deck stairs that we rebuilt.  It felt so good to actually do something productive.  I think we're going to start laying pavers this weekend.

Got an email from Kim that she is not doing well.  I am going to pray for her more.  She really was good to me and it is not her fault that I couldn't do a good enough job for her.

I've made an appt to have craniosacral therapy in 2 weeks.  The lady is doing the first one for me at half price so I can see if it is helpful.  She said that any negative trauma - both physical and emotional get stored in the body as energy.  If that energy gets bound up, it can cause huge problems.  So, as I have nothing to lose and I've had more than my share of negative stuff, it could help.  I'm gonna do it after we get back from Indiana.  I think I'll be in extra pain by then.

We're going to Indiana on Wednesday.  I'll probably have to take Lunesta in the car.  I don't think I can face it awake.  Should take 5-6 hours

Tonight is pizza night.  I'm glad its the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment