Thursday, June 21, 2007

6/21/2007

I have not been in disabling pain since Monday!  Not completely pain-free but, the pain I do still notice from time to time is certainly not severe.  Only like a 4 out of 10.  And very fleeting.  Even if this therapy just keeps me at this point, it is a livable state. I could work.

I have another appt on Monday at 9 am.  I'm gonna drive myself.

I have been blow drying my hair in the mornings.  It feels so good to be able to physically pay attention to things like that.  I did not ever want to endure the trouble of it while in pain.  Now, it is no trouble.  In fact, its a pleasure because then after, I look cuter.

I have called my aunt  because I looked up some therapists in her area who do this craniosacral.  I read that it can help with the pain of shingles.  I also told both my parents to get it - for Mom's neck pain and Dad's tinnitus.

I hardly know what to do with myself now.   I just feel so good.  I don't really want to sit still and just read.  I really should take this transition slow and easy thought.  Yesterday I got real tired about 12:30 and laid down for 20 min.  Did not sleep - just rested.  It helped.  I could easily over do it.

I hope this keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment