Friday, June 22, 2007

6/22/07

Slept 14 hrs last night.  Felt terrible this morning.  Lunesta made me totally groggy.  I still feel a bit out of it after bathing and being up for 2 hours.  I am able to walk independently but am in significant pain today.  I still believe I'm better than I was because I walk unassisted.  It got bad for me about 2 hours after we went for a walk.  A long, fast-paced walk.  No cane.

We talked about me getting a job and even getting married.   If this really is the fix for me and we know there won't be any huge medical debts attached to me then we thought we'd get married.  And so all his assets would also be mine.  I do want to get a job with some benefits.  I want a 401 k of my own.  My own security, even though he will share his with me.  I hate not having any assets for myself.

I hurt all over today.  5-6/10.  Feel doped up and dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment