Monday, June 18, 2007

6/18/2007

Just got home from Joyce and craniosacral therapy.  I feel good right now.  Relatively loose, very relaxed - and not much pain.  Can walk normally without cane.  She had to stop earlier than she wanted because the van came right on time at 3.  She said next time we should allow 1.5 hours.

I am walking freely around the house!!!  I think this has actually helped.  I could feel different weird sensations during the session but nothing real remarkable.  I was so relaxed it felt like I fused with the table.  I was shocked to feel so refreshed when I left.

She said that my skull is kind of sitting crooked and there were problems in my neck as well as problems in my pelvis.  I can go back in 2 weeks (shes moving in a week) for more and I'm very enthusiastic!

Maybe I can really get my life back !!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment