Saturday, September 20, 2014

Today is the beginning

Today, I got a new super-angel.  Today, the power of the heavenly hosts rooting for me down on this planet increased by one.  By many more than one, I'm sure.  But my one, my treasured one, counts for way more than a single angel.  Upon hearing she went to the Lord in her sleep I could not stop the smiling and the tears of joy that she has gone home.  I feel nothing but blessed to have had her in my life.

I saw a video that a lil' 6- yr old made on FB about the meaning of life.  After watching the 4 minutes of her simplicity, I decided.  It actually felt like the decision was visceral, that it got made for me, without me, even.  I have thought about writing a book about myself and my experiences.  I have been encouraged to do so by loved ones and by strangers.  But, I have not really thought that I could.  Never really thought I was "great" in that way.  Now, I believe I am.  The belief in it is tangible, like I could put it in my pocket and carry it around with me.

I made the public commitment on FB just now as accountability and I want to do so here, as well.  There will be an autobiography on Marie.  I do not have any time related goal.  As I sat down with the laptop in the living room so Oscar can lie on my feet, I turned on TV because I like background noise sometimes.  Love, Actually is on.  That seals the deal.  This is God and His whole universe telling me that I have moved toward my calling.  It is the thing that I have been afraid would be laughed at.  I have even laughed at myself for just thinking the notion that anybody would want to read about me.  Well, no more laughing.  I will become great.  Within my limitations and amid whatever pain comes my way, I will do this and it will not be laughed at by anyone who loves me.  And really, who else in the world matters?  Not a single solitary one of 'em.

Have happy, happy days,

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment