Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Awesome doesn't begin to describe

First, good news.  I figured out why I was waking up screaming.  The dose of melatonin was too much for me.  I stopped taking it and haven't had an incident since.  Just a side effect.  No need to see Dr. L.

We have been home from our vacation for about two days.  I am in severe pain.  Symptoms of every kind are extreme right now.  Large combo package of reasons, not the least of which is just exhaustion and jet lag.  Last night I slept from midnight to noon.  Tonight, took an evil melatonin just now at 7:30 to try to help me reestablish a normal sleep time.

I can't wait to share the stories of my ginormous adventure.  I honestly did not think I'd be able to ever enjoy my life in the way I did last week since I first got sick.  I thought that kind of delight was just out of reach for me.  I was wrong.  Blessedly, blessedly wrong.

I took many pics and movies.  I rediscovered my sweetheart's fierce love for me and defense of me to any predator.  I beheld some of the Lord's creation which left me speechless and teary eyed.

I did write "journal entries" two days  and will share those as is.  But, the rest will have to wait until I can start to spare spoons for the telling.  My speech is just sort of gone right now.  I want so badly to call my folks and share with them the stories of my fabulous time but, my body won't cooperate at this point.

I have a happy life.  I am a blessed woman.  I hope some spark of light the Lord gave me shines on others I meet.  Tim suggested, and discussed at length, the fact that he thinks that I really should write a book, and not just this blog,  about my experience with life and this condition.  Share all I have learned.  Others have suggested it before but, he now would really like to see me do it.  It seems like a daunting task but, so does that pile of dirty dishes when I hurt this bad.  :/

Have some household help coming tomorrow.

Happy, happy days!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment