Friday, December 4, 2015

Oh Headache Tree, Oh Headache Tree

So, I've been in a long-term goal to lose XYZ pounds.  And, triumphantly, have lost X and Y.  Now, having to abandon the altered nutrition.  I am getting at least one migraine a day again.  Unfortunately, there's no way to tell yet what has brought them back.  In my hope that it was simple hunger, I am eating solid food and meat, etc again.  I am making sure that my environment is humidified well.  I am making sure proper naps are had.  Going to bed on time and doing more pilates than was usual for me.  I can't get my hands to grip around an answer.  My medicine is working when I take it.  The onset is so rapid that I don't have any time to drink my pink saltwater remedy.  The issue:  I am prescribed enough medicine to get through 9 headaches a month.  Nine.  I am simply not permitted to have more than that. lol. The insurance company thinks that if that dosage doesn't work, then it is the wrong medicine for me at this time.  (And I would not argue that fact.)  The prospect of me having to change migraine medicine is, let's call it, horrendous.  Not sure if that word really covers it.  Will have to keep thinking about proper adjectives for it.  

Grateful that the medicine I currently have is nipping them for now and that they are not lowering my quality of life dramatically.  Praying, and asking you to pray, that whatever is causing them comes to a close.  

No comments:

Post a Comment