Thursday, December 10, 2015

Today's Conudrum

So, yesterday, I didn't get a migraine at all.  Didn't have to medicate for one all day and fell asleep fine.  One of just two headache free days in a long slew of them.  And this morning I notice that, huh, I didn't take any of my regular maintenance medications or vitamins yesterday morning.  Connection?  Very probably.  Today I took them, and I'm going now to medicate for a migraine that started about oh, 3 minutes ago and find the darkest deepest hole into which to climb.  Super fun Thursday!!

Grateful it's just my head aching.  I am walking and talking fine.  Nice to have some things feeling normalish (I don't think normalish is a real word but, since this isn't being graded I figure its ok to use Marievish.  Have happy happy days.  JUST DECIDE TO DO IT.  BE HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment