Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Great Wake Up

So, this morning, I was gifted a wonderful dream.  Instead of describing it, I'm going to just relay its effect on me.  I woke up twice during the dream and was determined to go back to sleep to it, and both times I was successful.  I can remember almost all of it, and I keep bringing it back to the front of my mind, trying to concrete it in long-term memory.  The gist is that I am loved and taken care of in a way infinitely more than my human words can convey, and by someone who is the best parts of me, only  x 1000.  At a distance it can be seen as me being controlled by this someone, but it isn't control as much as it is that my situation is literally ideal for me.  Built and functioning for me.  Populated for me.  Made for me.  A dream that left me with a knowing of God.  A knowing that my faith in Him is what He wants it to be.

I now face this day with such a feeling of being loved that I want to just hug about 100 people.  Well, I have access to no people here and now.  I suppose I could go next door but, I'm not going to.  I have hugged my dog, and I had to give the cat her morning injection so, she's still a bit peeved at me.  I have never been surfing, never ridden a real tangible wave like that.  This feels like I imagine that would feel.  I don't have extra energy, in fact, if I walk the dog at all, it will be a short one.  But I do have extra spirit.  I feel full.  The tank is full.

The true beauty of this is that my day to day life is wrought with constant changes that are sometimes hard to adjust to and can be super frustrating.  With a tank so full, I have fuel to help me endure.  It won't put out fires, but it will aid me in getting to the other side of them.  I will still live with whatever my body throws at me, and the neurons will fire when the neurotransmitters emit, and it will hurt but, in the scope of my life, it is small.  I have a spirit-filled tank today.  And I am so, so grateful.

Praying everyone I love can have at least one similar morning.  And not only have it, but take time to recognize and appreciate it.
Have happy, happy days!

1 comment: