Thursday, October 9, 2014

Involuntary sleep shift

I don't know really why this has happened, but I suspect it can partially be blamed for being on a cruise in the Pacific for 7 days and the time changes incurred.  So, now I get 9 hours and a nap during the day.  But, my 9 hours are between midnight and 9am.  This is so screwy and unusual for me and frankly distressing that I have been resisting it for weeks.  Now, I have decided to embrace the sleep. Whenever it finds me, I will open myself to it.  The time of the day or night doesn't matter as much as the quality and quantity.  So, don't come over for breakfast before 10am.

Just one more thing that I don't like, but, I'm gonna do the dance steps and follow along.  Resistance being futile, and all.

Nap time now.

Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment