Tuesday, May 8, 2007

5/08/07

Yesterday was miserable, all day.  I got depressed too.  I had to take 2 naps and still went to bed and took Lunesta at 6:45pm.  We had cereal for dinner.  I was in such pain.  I couldn't even hardly talk.  I couldn't think of anything to say - and when I did speak - it sounded so weak and small.  Like a sick child.

Today is better.  Its 9:30 a.m. and I went shopping this morning.  I just felt like I needed to do something, to be in the world somehow after yesterday.  It was fine.

I have a Dr. appt tomorrow.  I actually don't even really have hope that it will be telling.  I'm just gonna go and listen.  I'm running really low on hope.  I feel a little down.

Mom called twice yesterday and left messages.  I called her back and told her not to worry, that I'd talk to her today.  I just couldn't even talk.

Sent out mothers day cards today.  Couldn't write notes.  Just Love, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment