Tuesday, May 15, 2007

5/15/2007

I am trying really hard to do things to keep myself lifted up.  Try to help beat this depression on my own a bit.  Called to see if I can hang my photos in the coffeeshop again.  Left a message.  I had to really pep talk myself into it, too.  Lack of confidence.  But I did it.

The Dr. appt basically revealed that most of my cognitive functioning is about normal except for anything that required speed - which I did very poorly on.  Dr. Tramontana said that my concentration is being interrupted with and that makes things slow.  Also, he said that my depression is more significant than I am being treated for.  Suggested I see a psychiatrist who would increase the dose.  So, I am trying really hard to do things on my own to fight the depression.  Made some new recipes.  Took the small digital camera out of the drawer but, I haven't taken a picture yet.  I am waiting for inspiration I guess but, I think I will probably be waiting for a long time.  So maybe I just will have to do it even though I'm uninspired.

I moved Louie out of the guest room and in the living room on the mantle.  Evy doesn't bother him there and its nice to watch him.

We rearranged the TV and the chair so I can sit by the window and read.  The room seems much bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment