Friday, May 25, 2007

5/25/2007

I have wanted to go out every morning this week but have been unable because of too much pain.  Today Tim is taking a 1/2 day and we're going to a movie this afternoon.  I hope I'm up to it.  I'm really looking forward to it.  We haven't done anything like that in months.  Rarely even have lunch out anymore.  I have had to take a nap at noon every day this week.

We're going to have a patio poured where our pool used to be.  Put patio furniture out there.  I'm excited for it.  A place so I can be outside and comfy and enjoy myself.

Evy has been not eating her wet food lately and has been puking up a lot of hairballs.  I feel bad for her.
  
Its been really hot here lately.

I get a headache almost every day.

Last nights bath really helped.  I was in agony.  didn't make the bath too hot.  Also did some yoga stretches in it.  But, the good effect is very temporary.  Ten minutes after being out - loads of pain again.  Have had to take a sleeping pill every night this week.

It's 8:30 a.m. and I feel like I need to go back to bed.  Don't want to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment