Monday, April 30, 2007

4/30/07

My new niece will be born tomorrow.  Calin Marie Coates by cesarean.  I'm anxious to hear that everyone gets through it with health.

I had a horrible day yesterday.  I sat outside on the deck and read for a bit while  Tim fixed the pool water and mowed the lawn.  I was in such pain.  Finally, I took a bath and used the jets.  It relieved the pain while I was in the tub and for exactly 15 minutes after I got out.  Then it all came back.

We were watching Harry Potter and I got a little weepy.  I find that I actually cry very little.  But I yearn to cry often, I just can't or don't for some reason.  The frustration and helplessness and pure sadness of my situation just builds to be too much.  sometimes I feel like I absolutely don't know how I'm coping.  I'm sure its just because I live only one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment