Friday, April 24, 2015

New venture

Officially launching the FaceBook site for my essential oil terra cotta pendants today.   Uploaded pics just last Friday and have sold 6 since then.  So, now I have photos of them each, and cards, the whole deal. Gratitude for the mental clarity to take this creativity into something that will at least pay for itself.  (Unlike my yarn art.)  Feel pretty delighted that it is raining now, and has several times this week and my symptoms are minimal.  Yes, that's what I said.  Minimal.  I can walk independently, speak coherently, all the stuff I sometimes lose.  So, I am trying to just enjoy it and not really focus on whatever it is I'm doing that's right.  After all, it could be due to nothing I have acted on at all.


Have happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment