Friday, October 28, 2016

Wings

Not big into wishing, but if I were, and if I had one today, I think I'd wish for wings. It hurts too much to walk on my legs. It hurts too much to sit in my wheelchair for more than just a couple minutes at a time. But, I want to move around the planet, too!! Need wings, please. If anyone has a spare pair, I will barter with Twiddle Muffs. Agreed that its possible that the wings could then hurt and there'd be a possibility of just more of me hurting, but I'm willing to risk that at this point. I am OVER just sitting/lying here. Using my spurts as they come, but those feel and actually are so short, so, so short. It stymies me how I can continue to forget how bad flares can be. It is not NORMAL to think that, oh, maybe cutting off my leg really might be a viable solution to this situation in which I find myself. I have another leg. Already have the disability tag and permission to ride the bus. It would be a lot less of me to hurt. Its's amazing. I am actually justifying the idea of cutting off my leg. Who'da thunk?

Grateful that I have neither the strength nor the mental energy to take the plan any further than that. God knows exactly, precisely how much thinkin' I can handle today.

Have happy days.
M

PS, Need wings please.

No comments:

Post a Comment