Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Rain and hope

Super short and sweet wish today.  For the first time in a LONG time, I had to get straight out of bed and into my wheelchair.  And I'm so glad.   How could I be glad of such a thing?  Because I have an idea, its just a hunch mind you, that if my brain is so busy with all this pain in my body, I might not have a migraine today to deal with.  I just might slide by with debilitating muscle and joint pain. Easy-peasy.  lol

In all things, give thanks,
Have happy days
M


Post Script:  In fact, I was correct yesterday in my hunch.  I was in a LOT of physical pain all day but, none was ever in my head.  I was so grateful.  But today, even though it's not wet out, it's still pretty cool and by mid-morning, pain is holding both my hands.  Worse, I feel it pulling me emotionally.  I am grieving the fact that there's this trade off.  I miss my old health so much.  I am so sad today.  And, knowing that if I let myself cry, which I need and want to do, it will probably trigger a migraine.  lol.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment