Monday, January 19, 2015

After the nap but, still deep in the fog

This entry will be an example of how deep in fog I am today.  I think I may be able to disgise it since I'm going to type slow.  Also, leaving spelling problems in.  I'm from the age when you spelled it right the first time and didn't rely on spell check.  Anyway, for some reason, my fibro fog is justy super thick today.  I mean, I could scoop it out like meringue in front of me.  Visibility is nothing, or maybe like 1 foot.  Tim just said to me "what did you do today/"  I replied "I fed them, and I did a couple loads of laundry and I did the dishes.  And I fed myself.  I nd I spent an awful lot of time wondering what to do.  It is so nice that he gets what that means.

Something I sort of discovered is thatI do have muscle memory in my arms, hands, and my hamstrings.  Here is how I know.  If I sit in my wheelchair and wheel myself to the other room I'm able to retain the thought of why I'm going there and what to do about it.  The action  of my arms and hands having something mechanical to do and the lack of risk on the part of my legs, I don't know why, but, I have noticed the effect 3 separate times.  If I walk into a room, its like I've nefer been there, but if I wheel in, that is so much easier on my mind that not only can I remember the reason, I also can get some steps done toward accomplishing the thing itself, if not the whole thing.  Its the memories in my muscles.  It has to be.  My mind is just addled.  Really.  So, I used to used my chair about 1/4 of the time, now I use it 3/4 of the time.  I can't think at all when I'm onmy feet.  Also, had another 2 events or incidenceds, whichever you like to call it where I fall/faint/go down today.  And the 4 that happened yesterday, T was home.  Two of them he was right beside me.  Today, I just paid attention to the precursor, which is a tinghling in my knees, and then thats it, legs no longer support weight and vision is grey on the way to black.

Very frustrating.
Closing with gratitude, I did get to napo for an hour and a half before O woke me.  I have a warm safe, place to nap, and provision for me to be so comfortable as I lnavigate my dense fog.  Also, gratitude that I don't try anything stupid like fire, or swimming, or lifting things, you know.  All the things that would put me into actual trouble.  My angels up there at least keeping me on the main highway.
Have happy days my friends.  I hope this non-corrected copy doesn't offend any.  It is how I think even now after my brain is at its freshest today.  Porridge> Oatmeal>

No comments:

Post a Comment