Thursday, July 5, 2007

7/5/2007

I had such a good craniosaccral appt today.  I felt pretty good when I got there this am.  Didn't even take my cane into her house.  During the treatment this time I had a physiological response, not an emotional one.  I got nauseated and sweated profusely.  When she did the last bit - the energy thing - it felt like someone gave me a fresh breath of air.  I felt completely clean and energized.  I left there feeling wonderful.  Just a few minor pains since noon.  Its 9 pm now.  We went for a med/long walk at 8 pm and my only complaint were that I could feel my knees and hips weren't used to so much exercise.  I need to work them back up.  Otherwise, I'm pretty pain-free.  I feel delighted.  I'm just walking around here singing and dancing.  Its so silly and fun.

I went up and got my guitar out for the first time in over a year.  It felt so good to play.  I am so grateful we have found the answer.  I feel like my body has been held captive and tortured and now I have been liberated.  Its incredible how great I feel.

Dad is having a session tomorrow.  I hope it goes well.

I have so much energy now that I hardly know how to act.  Cooking dinner was so much fun.

I called UF today to start the process of trying to finish those classes.

I can't believe how good I feel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment