Tuesday, February 27, 2007

2/27/07

Today, I feel so good.  For the 2nd day in a row.  Its 2 pm and no pain to speak of yet.  Yesterday I did not even need to use my cane all day.  No serious pain until just before bed at 8pm.  I even walked - at a quick pace - around the block with Tim when he came home from work.  And I wasn't spent when it was over.

I don't know whether I'm just having good days as a coincidence or whether they are related to the juice fast I'm on.  Today is the 4th day of drinking fresh juice only and a banana each day and a few raisins.  Maybe I really am cleansing something out of me.  Or maybe I was reacting to a food or a preservative that was not tested for.  All I know is that I have not picked up my cane today.  I spent an hour in the yard pruning bushes in the sunshine.  I walked freely to the mailbox.  I have not sat in my wheelchair since Saturday - 3 days.  It is so nice.  Even if it does not last, I am truly enjoying it.

Today is like spring.  60 degrees.  Beautiful.

I sent out several more resumes today.  Hopefully something will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment