Friday, February 23, 2007

2/23/07

It was good to have my folks visit.

K fired me.  I feel only mildly disappointed about it because I think I saw it coming.  She had been putting snide remarks on my reports for several weeks and then she assigned me a difficult stat job.  I think she feels guilty about letting me go and she was waiting it out and setting it up.

I already tested the very next day for another company.  I'm just a bit bored now.

The weather is much better.  50's - 60's instead of 20's-30's.  I'm in less pain in general.

I haired an advocate service to help me with my SSI disability appeal.  My caseworker is coming to meet me next Friday.  Vicki, she sounds nice and is anxious to meet me and help me.

I think I'm going to try juice fasting for a bit and then reintroduce foods into my diet.  I don't know what else to do.

I've gone down to 3/4 of my Topomax - hopefully then to 1/2 of it.  The cost of crazy.

Yesterday the oven caught fire but I put it out.  I did good but it really scared me.

I'm still exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment