Monday, February 12, 2007

2/2/2007

Yesterday, I went overboard on a walk around the block and then I really suffered the whole rest of the day.  I should have not pushed it.  I had to go to bed at 7 pm and I could only stay awake barely long enough to say my prayers.  Slept well until 4 am.  Been up since then.  Did a little work this morning.  I'm not very good at my job as I used to be when I was doing it every day.  I have lost some of my "ear".  I made some mistakes last week on a report that I probably shouldn't have.  I want to take only easy docs now - no Gelzer Bell - no Zalhman Kahn.

Got a call back from Dr. Kaminski today.  He thinks there is not a problem with my neurological system.  Agrees with Dr. Duncan that it is not Central Pain Syndrome.  Said there's nothing wrong with my brain or spine.  I don't exhibit the patterns of CPS.  Said my6 best bet was to try a place like May or Johns Hopkins U.  At least I know now that the other diagnosis was wrong.

My folks are coming to see us in a few days.  I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment