Monday, January 22, 2007

1/22/2007

I feel good today.  Not much pain.  Slept in.  Got more lines done than I have in a month.  I haven't been taking as many sleeping pills recently and I think I got to sleep  in my bed every night last week.  We've been running the small humidifier in there.  Maybe it is helping.  I don't think its the drug Cymbalta though, even this is week 6.  I just think this is a low- pain period.  I'm planning to switch back to Zoloft this week, I think.
   I made cookies yesterday for Tim and didn't eat any.  I need to lose about 8 pounds and I really want to.  More than I want cookies.  I was proud of my control.  I made salmon last night for the first time.  Cold Mountain is on TV right now.  So far, a little sad.  I'm getting excited about mom and dad coming.  My new Dr. appt is next week.  I'm not going to ask Tim to buy a treadmill after all.  It seems like a better solution for me just to pace the house.  Then I can stop instantly when pain hits without a belt pushing me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment