Thursday, January 18, 2007

1/18/2007

Yesterday was pretty good for me.  I worked.  I cleaned some house.  I got to wake up in my bed instead of on the floor or in the guest bed and I slept in since it was Wednesday.  I made a list of everything I wanted to do and I did almost all of it.  Didn't quite get the bathrooms all clean but half done.  Today, I hurt a little more so, I am not working.  Read a little.  Slept in my bed all night again which is nice.  K emailed that shed doesn't think she needs to edit my work anymore and wants to send it to approved unless I specifically send it to be edited.  That's good news, I guess.  Today I spent about $100.00 online on a fluffy mattress pad for the guest bed - both for my comfort and for when m y folks come.  It comes with 2 free pillows, which we need.  I also ordered one of these blow-up exercise balls to work out on with a pump.  I probably shouldn't spend $100 since I really can't earn it right now but, Mom said she would help me next month, and I really don't think Tim would mind.  I don't do this kind of thing often.  And the shipping cost is better than having me drive around and better than him doing it on the weekend.

It looks like we might have new neighbors behind us.  There's a moving truck back there today.  And a motorcycle.

Sometimes I feel like such a loser of a person, in general.  I mean, I'm 38 and I've never signed a mortgage, finished college, bought a car - of my own doing- had a child or a wedding - so many things.  It takes a pretty conscious effort to turn my eyes toward the positive things I have done and what I do have.  For some reason, its so much easier to see the negative.  I don't know why.  I wish it wasn't that way.  But some days it seems to be.  The moral of the story is not to compare myself with others - there are always greater and lesser persons than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment